[sumo-user] Difference in result when Vtype is defined

Hello,

I run  the --tripinfo-output in two different sumocfg files

--> File 1 contained only the flow definition

--> File 2 contained flow definition along with a Vehtype definition (see attached pics for info)

For the Vtype definition, I only inserted the default values,
<vType id="type1" vClass = "passenger" speedFactor="1" length="5" carFollowModel="Krauss" accel="2.6" decel="4.5" sigma="0.5"/>

However, when I compare the two  --tripinfo-output results, there is a slight difference in the average speed of the trip (one is 7.88 and the other is 8.00). What causes this difference as I have not changed the default values while defying a Vehtype. Please let me know.

Regards,
Royal Bhandari