Re: [sumo-user] averageTripStatistics.py

When sumo is called, the option '--duration-log.statistics' is added automatically, this ensures that the values routeLength, duration, waitingTime etc. are part of the (console) output.
If you need any other outputs, add them to the sumocfg file being run.
In this case also add the option <output-prefix value="TIME "/> to keep the outputs separate (this only works if each simulation runs for at least 1s).