Re: [sumo-user] Exclude edges for vehicle insertion

This aspect of the traffic demand should be adapted when generating the initial demand. If you are still using flowrouter,
you can use option --flow-restrictions to load a file with extra restrictions on through-traffic / initial traffic.
When using option --interval 60, a file with the lines

100 e1
200 e2

would restrict flow on edge e1 to at most 100 vehicles/hour and on e2 to at most 200 veh/hour.

regards,
Jakob