Re: [sumo-user] Average vehicle speed in tripinfo

Hi again,

I'd like to clarify my question, specifically, I was wondering if there was a way to find the average speed for each mode using tripInfo.py similar to the output in sumo-GUI. I tried to output -a speed as per the definition in the statistics section of theĀ  documentation, however, the command was not accepted. Thanks!