Re: [sumo-user] Exporting high - resolution picture from SUMO

Use the "extra" version with more features compiled in: https://sumo.dlr.de/releases/1.11.0/sumo-win64extra-1.11.0.zip

cheers,
Jakob

Am Do., 16. Dez. 2021 um 10:03 Uhr schrieb Nicoló Avogadro <nicoavo95@xxxxxxxxx>:
Dear  Jakob,
thank you for your suggestion. Trying to save the file as .svg or .pdf however I get the following error "gl2ps was not enabled at compile time". How can I fix this?

Thank you very much
Nicolò