[sumo-user] SUMO Error using ped. detectors

Hey guys,

SUMO-gui has an unknown error if I check the occupancy or number of entered vehicles while simulating.

Normally it won’t be a big deal, but I think the same issue causes an error in my LISUM coupling.

Since there are no error messages I cannot assign the problem directly.

Here is an min. example to reproduce the Error:

https://uni-paderborn.sciebo.de/s/TGdCumjgHSMf01n

I am using sumo 1.11., but the same error appears in other versions.

Due to confidentiality reasons, I cannot share the LISUM stuff for everyone.

Feel also free to contact me directly if u cannot open the example or recreate the error.

Cheers,

Kevin

_____________________________________

M. Sc. Kevin Malena