[sumo-user] TypeError with routesampler

Hello, I'm trying to load in an edgedata file with route sampler. However I'm getting a TypeError: "'NoneType Object is not iterable". I've attached a screenshot:

image.png

The command I used is:
 python "%SUMO_HOME%\tools\routeSampler.py" -r vehroutes.xml --edgedata-files cars.xml -o passenger.sampled.rou.xml

which is just the same command I used in the past to include it in the simulation. Not sure where I went wrong here, would really appreciate a tip, thanks!

Back to the top