[sumo-user] CSV Output Data Analysis

Hello Everyone

I have some sample data that was generated from a SUMO simulation that was converted from xml to csv format. One of the metrics that I was trying to plot was the battery capacity for specific vehicles in the simulation. In order to do this I use Excel's parsing function to turn the csv into column-based format. From here, I filtered/isolated the specific vehicles I wanted to analyze.

However, when I tried to plot the data over time for a given vehicle, for some reason the data is plotted against percentages (from 100% to 0%) rather than the actual battery capacity itself in numerical values. Why is this occurring? Is this an Excel problem or a SUMO (e.g., xml2csv.py) formatting problem?

Thank you in advance for the your help
Ifezue

Back to the top