To shift the reference system to the center, post-process your network with

  netconvert -s old.net.xml -o new.net.xml --offset.x halfWidth --offset.y halfHeight

where halfWidth is the third entry of convBoundary divided by 2 and halfHeight is the fourth entry divided by 2.

Am Di., 7. Dez. 2021 um 13:16 Uhr schrieb Ovsenjak, Gregor AVL/SI via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Thank You for Your answer.

Is it possible to shift the calculation of the ENU system so that the reference point is not the lower left corner UTM point. I want to change the reference point for calculating the ENU from lower left UTM point to the middle UTM point of the bounding box. If it is possible how could I do that ?

Best regards,

Gregor

Od: sumo-user <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> v imenu Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
Poslano: četrtek, 02. december 2021 17:16:01
Za: Sumo project User discussions
Zadeva: Re: [sumo-user] ENU projection

Hello,

Each SUMO network imported from a geo-referenced data sources comes with it's own ENU projection: By default, these are UTM coordinates which are shifted so that the lower left network corner is the coordinate origin. You can customized the shift to you liking.
As long as your projection is expressible with a proj-string (https://proj.org/usage/quickstart.html) it will be supported by netconvert using the option --proj (sumo is able convert freely between lon/lat and your local projection.

regards,
Jakob