Re: [sumo-user] Editing OSM Highway

I'd just like to add to this, I tried creating a file with route sampler using the entry and exit points of the highway, and when the exit at the only exit point (essentially making it a one way highway) they don't re-enter the highway network, and instead just disappear.

ezgif-3-03f5365287dd.gif

Was hoping to see as well the effects on congestion if these vehicles get reintroduced into the network, so a workaround would be really helpful. Thanks again so much