[sumo-user] SUMO keeps giving previously unencountered Network Jams

Hello Everyone

I am running a simulation repeatedly with different seeds, but for some reason, every time I run the series of simulation runs, I get traffic jams induced by what I assume are connection errors in the network. I am not really sure. Here is an example of one of the weird behaviors I get when my simulation runs encounters one of the these strange situations:
image.png
Is there a way I can prevent these jams from constantly happening? Every time I run into this issue I have to restart running the series of simulation runs over which can be quite time consuming.

Thank you in advance for your help
Ifezue Obiako

Back to the top