Re: [sumo-user] Regarding EdgeCount data and total vehicle count

the output of routeSampler fulfills the traffic count all by itself it only uses the route information from the input (the number of different vehicles in the input is ignored).
For generating multiple modes you need to run routeSampler repeatedly with corresponding count values. See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Turns.html#vehicle_attributes