Re: [sumo-user] Individual Person Wait Times

Hi Ifezue,

starting with the csv file obtained by xml2csv.py you find the personId in column W (named personinfo_id) and the waiting time in column AJ (named ride_waitingTime).

Look for all lines, where ride_waitingTime is not empty and do the data processing you need on it.

Regards, Harald