[sumo-user] Getting Wait Times from Person Flows

Hello Everyone

I am aware that wait times can be can be obtained for individual person trips, but I was wondering if it is possible to get wait times for persons within a person flow?

When I look at the trip-info output I notice their is a wait time output for the person flow. However, I was trying to get the waiting time in csv format rather than xml format. I tried using the xml2csv.py script in the command line but, it doesn't seem that the xml2csv.py script converts the person-info of a person flow to csv format. It only seems to convert the trip-info from xml to csv. Is there a way I can get the waiting time specifically for the person-info from xml format to csv format, as well as the individual waiting times for persons within the person flow?

Thank you for your help in advance
Ifezue

Back to the top