Re: [sumo-user] issue with cutRoutes.py and TAZ

Thank you for the suggestion. It is now tracked at https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/9714

A quick woraround would be this:
1) load the reduced network in netedit
2) load the original taz (missing edges will be filtered out)
3) save the reduced taz (all taz ids are still defined)

regards,
Jakob