Re: [sumo-user] 答复: A newcomer's question

The files for the Public Transport Tutorial were missing and can now be obtained via https://sumo.dlr.de/extractTest.php?path=sumo/tests/complex/tutorial/public_transport

For tests, see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Developer/Tests.html
You may also find this useful: https://sumo.dlr.de/extractTest.php

The game folder is used for interactive simulations during the annual public-science dialogue (https://www.berlin.de/en/events/2096550-2842498-long-night-of-the-sciences.en.html)
You can run "runner.py" in the game folder and influence traffic lights and DRT schedules by clicking in the simulation view (and try to beat the highscore)

regards,
Jakob