Re: [sumo-user] Random Bus-Trips in OSM Web Wizard

Yes. You could create a custom ptline-file (similar to osm_ptlines.xml) where you define additional bus routes and call it with option --vtype-prefix to ensure that the vehicles get a unique type and distinct ids form the regular buses. Then customize the generated new bus type definition with size and personCapacity.

Please check whether those PUJ are already defined in OSM (i.e. by looking at http://xn--pnvkarte-m4a.de/#9.01;51.935;7).
If they are defined but missing from the webwizard export, please let me know.

regards,
Jakob