[sumo-user] TripIDs scaled by a factor are counted as duplicates

Hi all,

when I scale my demand with a factor and save the new route file I see that the trip IDs are renamed by adding a numerator after a dot to the original ID e.g. trip ID 123 scaled by 3 results in 123, 123.1 and 123.2. When I try to load this new demand file, I get an error saying another vehicle with the ID 123.1 exists, which I think is due to the fact the IDs are converted to integer if they are numerical (replacing the dot with underscore solves the problem).

Best,
Sasan

Back to the top