[sumo-user] Duarouter Warning

Dear All,

I am working on a large-scale simulation. After running "duarouter" I faced
a large number of these errors:
.
.
.

Warning: Mandatory edge '15453' not reachable by vehicle
'trip_prefix298061'.
Warning: The vehicle 'trip_prefix298061' has no valid route.
Warning: No connection between edge '7659' and edge '14120' found.
Warning: Mandatory edge '14120' not reachable by vehicle
'trip_prefix298221'.
Warning: The vehicle 'trip_prefix298221' has no valid route.
How important are these errors? because My network is extensive and I don't
know how I can fix these errors? I cant search for each error and find why
for example this vehicle has no valid edge.

Thank you so much for your support.

Best regards
Mehdi