Re: [sumo-user] Junction position mismatch with road length

Generally, you can configure lengths and positions independent of each other (this can happen every time, you manually set the edge length attribute).
Also, while junctions do have a reference location, they also have a shape and traversing them is associated with a length value that must be considered in addition to the edge lengths.
For a simple abstract network, you may activate junction option "no-internal-links" (F10) which ignores the junction shape and makes computed edge lengths equal to the distance between junction positions.