Re: [sumo-user] OD2TRIPS timeline

Just for information, I was also trying something along these lines last week and had a similar experience where I expected a lower output from od2trips based on the provided timeline input, but instead it seemed no factor was applied, at least not on the time portion where I expected that to happen. I did not investigate this further, since I made the assumption my input was wrong and I had no time to triple check it. If desired, I can provide my data as well.

Greets, Menno