Re: [sumo-user] Questions about the junction

Thanks Jacob!

Best,
Yiran

On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 12:30 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SUMO currently expects there to be at most 1 sidewalk per road running to the right of the road lanes (on the left, for left-hand networks).
If you need sidewalk on both sides of an one-way road, then you must add an extra edge for the sidewalk in the opposite direction.

regards,
Jakob