Re: [sumo-user] define route id through randomTrips.py

That isn't possible at the moment.
Note, that randomTrips doesn't generate any routes, only trips. The routes are created in the background by the duarouter application.
Code contributions are welcome (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/8643)