Re: [sumo-user] MAROUTER: input flow and scale issue

The issue with fromJunction and toJunction is now fixed.

The route costs in marouter are travel times multiplied with a traffic-density dependent capacityConstraintFunction.
The actual travel time can only be guessed at at this point since it will depend on vehicle interactions. To compute empty-network travel times you can pass the marouter-routes to duarouter. If you need more realistic traveltimes, simulate with sumo.