Re: [sumo-user] e1 and e2 detector

I think the e1 type is unfit for this, since it has no real length. e2 could be used if the area you are interested in lies on a single edge. In that case the methods you mentioned should do the trick, and otherwise consult the documentation: you could also retrieve data for an edge, for example: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Edge_Value_Retrieval.html

The e3 type detector might be interesting if your area of interest spans multiple edges: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Multi-Entry-Exit_Detectors_Value_Retrieval.html

Greets, Menno