Re: [sumo-user] Unable to open files created

Hello,

- can you please zip up your unloadable network and send it to me?
- if you create a new network with a single edge in it and you do not change any attributes, can you open the resulting network?
- if yes, can you retrace your steps to figure out which editing step was causing an unloadable network to be generated?

regards,
Jakob