Re: [sumo-user] Issue with new Netedit version

Hello,
I suppose there must be something special about your use-case because 'move' mode does work as expected in our tests.
These things might help (not necessarily all at once):

- try the latest development version: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#sumo_-_latest_development_version (this will be released as 1.9.0 soon anyway)
- provide the network file and describe in details where you tried to click
- provide a screencast of the problem

regards,
Jakob