Re: [sumo-user] Display text in simulation view

Displaying the type is optional. You have to enable it in the view settings (POI tab).

Regards
Mirko

Am 17.02.2021 um 02:55 schrieb Arielle Affolabi:
Hello,
I am trying to display a text in the simulation view of sumo-gui using PoI
element. I inserted this element in an additional file added to the
configuration file. Below is the code for the additional file:

<additional>
	<poi id="mytest0" type="mycustomtext" x="0" y="200" color="1,0,0"/>
</additional>

But this code is not working, no text appears in the simulation view (I am
using sumo version 1.8).
How can I solve this? Or, are there other ways to display a text?

Thank you