[sumo-user] Trace file smoothing

Hi,

I have a problem setting up a rational ns2-mobility file.

In My Situation, I need to set up vehicles speed to be constant throughout the simulation time.

That is achieved somehow in the middle of simulation time where vehicles tend to drive with the constant speed. (vehicles begin with a slow speed then get to the speed desired by the speed factor parameter set, that's ok).

is there a way to output the mobility file for ns2, taking into account only the time when the vehicles in the simulation drive at a constant speed?

For example :

at 150 sec all vehicles drive at constant speeds.
and at 500 sec all vehicles have left the simulation.

so I need to set time 150sec to be time 0sec in ns2-mobility.
and time 500sec to be the end in ns2-mobility. (500-150=350) 350sec.

Back to the top