Re: [sumo-user] lcAssertive

When you increase lcAssertive, vehicles accept lower gaps for lane changing. Conversely, if you set a lower value, vehicles will require larger gaps for lane changing. Since the default value of 1.0 is already quite conservative, this is rarely desirable. Also, the speed adaption to create gaps is tuned to the default of 1. Higher value of lcAssertive and thus lower gaps will work fine but the larger gaps that are needed for lower lcAssertive values are not created as efficiently as so a successful lane change will happen far less often in dense traffic.

regards,
Jakob