Re: [sumo-user] distribute flows on 2 or more lanes

Hi, Luca

You can use this code to distribute the load on the different lanes you have :

here the code distributes 300 vehicles over three lanes equally but you can distribute the load however you want.

<flow id="f" type="" departLane="0" arrivalLane="current" number="100" from="edge" to="edge"/>
<flow id="f1" type="" departLane="1" arrivalLane="current" number="100" from="edge" to="edge"/>
<flow id="f2" type="" departLane="2" arrivalLane="current" number="100" from="edge" to="edge"/>