Re: [sumo-user] Field of vision filter for context subscription

the methods are called
subscribeContext rather than subscribe_context and
addSubscriptionFilterFieldOfVision rather than add_filter_field_vision

I can confirm that the fieldOfVision filter is used with an opening angle in degrees and that it affects the context subscription results in our tests as expected.
If you can provide a minimal reproducable example of invalid filter results I will take a look.