[sumo-user] Two Problems: Traffic only travels on one lane of a two lane road and Restricted Bus Lane produces error with Bus stop

Jakob,

I am modeling a proposed restricted buslane that cuts across three busy intersections in our town. I have the model working but have two problems: a two lane edge defined has only one lane being used when the simulation runs; and an error message occurs when a bus-top is place on a restricted bus lane.

The LH image below shows the traffic on the 2-lane Washington Street is only using one lane of the roadway after the two single lane feeder roads. Nearly all the traffic turns east at the major intersection with the divided highway. I cannot get the model to reflect the real world where both lanes are fully occupied at this hour.

The model without the bus lane runs the buses fine and they stop at the bus stop on the edge as marked. Then, I created a new network with the edge/lane rte9e6_0 defined as being a restricted bus lane with bus stop, but get the following error message:

Any advice to fix these two problems?

Regards,

John

Back to the top