Re: [sumo-user] Sumo Dynamics Models

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Maybe I didn't explain my request well. In fact, I’m training an RL agent in Sumo and I would like to take into consideration the interaction between the vehicle and the road like in kinematics and dynamics models (e.g. four-wheel and bicycle models). Is there any functionality in Sumo (or adapted to Sumo) that can allow such modelization?

Best regards?