[sumo-user] SUMO crash when using predefined routes and save state

Hi,

I am encountering a weird issue when I am using both save state and
predefined routes.

I am trying to run a simulation with sumo --routes
'predefined_routes.xml,routes.xml' --load-state='save_state.xml' and
--load-state.offset='3600'.
The simulation failed after the loading is done ('Loading done.' is logged
but 'Simulation version 1.1.0 started with time: 0.00' is not logged and the
job fails).
The failure does not give any clue on the error.

Predefined_routes.xml looks like:
<routes>
  <route id='0x1/0x4_0' edges='0x1 0x2 0x3 0x4' />
</routes>
Routes.xml looks like:
<routes>
  <vehicle id="id_1" depart="0">
    <routeDistribution>
      <route probability="1" refId="0x1/0x4_0" />
    </routeDistribution>
  </vehicle>
</routes>
and save_state.xml is the output of another simulation with save state and
with different input files. As I am using relative time, the save time has
an offset with the demand of 1 hour.

However, I can run sumo --routes 'predefined_routes.xml,routes.xml'.

And I can also run sumo --routes 'routes_bis.xml'
--load-state='save_state.xml' and --load-state.offset='3600'
with routes_bis.xml looks like:
<routes>
  <vehicle id="id_1" depart="0">
    <route id='0x1/0x4_0' edges='0x1 0x2 0x3 0x4' />
  </vehicle>
</routes>

Also I was not successful on replicating the issue on a benchmark example
where I manually created the save_state.xml file.
I wonder what the problem can be, and I wonder if I should 'start the
simulation with the same input files that were used when saving the state
file and set option --begin to the time when the state was saved.'

I am not sure how to debug this issue. Do you have any clue?

Thank you a lot!