Re: [sumo-user] SUMO vehicle context subscriptions

You can use vehicle.getLeader and vehicle.subscribeLeader.

Am So., 13. Dez. 2020 um 19:30 Uhr schrieb Hriday Sanghvi <sanghvih@xxxxxx>:
Hello Jakob, thank you for the update. I was actually trying to figure out which car is in the "front" and which car is in the "back" during a collision, since I need to manipulate the speeds based on that. What I am doing in the case where the vehicles collide when they are on the same lane, is using lane position to figure out the ordering. But for cases where the cars collide while they are on different edges (and hence different lanes), I have still not come up with a workaround. Tried using addSubscriptionFilterLeadFollow but it did not detect any of the vehicles. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Hriday.