Re: [sumo-user] How to plot edge data with color-bar?

Thanks, Jacob. I found it. Is there any way I can modify the color bar? Like changing the font or making it smaller?

I have another question, slightly different.

I am trying to measure the aggregated edge traffic for all the edges and the nodes (cross junctions) for all nodes in the network. I have set

withInternal="true"

I can find the aggregated traffic for all the edges from the generated files. I see there is a difference in the generated file size. (withInternal="true" ) generates a bigger size file with some more details. But I don't see anything with the nodes (cross junctions). Can't I measure aggregated traffic at all nodes this way?