Re: [sumo-user] rerouting first or weight update

Thank you.
My script looks like this.
python myRandomTrips.py -n eichstaett.net.xml -o ./Eichstaett-TripsTest/RoutingSim12.rou.xml --random true -b 0 -e 200  --period 0.5 --binomial 200 --junction-taz true
However, some trips depart at a time later than 200 and I was wondering why this happened?

Thanks,
Raheleh