Re: [sumo-user] Manual reroute by Effort

All vehicles are able to reroute when asked to do so via TraCI. Possible reasons why it doesn't happen for you:
- the vehicle has lots of stops or vias defined that anchor the route
- wrong effort values being used (default edge effort is 0).

How are you setting the effort?
Did you check the effort in sumo-gui?