Re: [sumo-user] Action delay

The only way to get this kind of delay is via an external (traci) control script that (continuously) records the speeds desired by the model at time t and overwrites the speed at time t + 2. See here for a related discussion and supporting traci functions: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/7190