Re: [sumo-user] How to get the turning behavior of the vehicle?

Thanks again for your reply,

I have seen https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Sumolib.html#parse_vehicles_and_their_route_edges_in_a_route_file  when I was querying sumolib
But it is more inclined to disassemble routing files and coordinate conversion. I want to know the turning direction of the route

There is a getDirection() function in the class Connection of sumolib, but what I don’t understand is how to use the routing path or edge as input to determine the turning direction. (https://sumo.dlr.de/pydoc/sumolib.net.connection.html)

Many thanks,
Yun

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> 於 2020年12月1日 週二 下午6:24寫道: