Re: [sumo-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: get loaded edge ID in every measure interval

you can use simulation.getDepartedIDList() to record the departure time of every vehicle in the current timeStep. If you store these values in your script in every step it allows you to determine the departure time of any vehicle.

Am Mi., 18. Nov. 2020 um 15:25 Uhr schrieb Xun Liu <xliu8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello Jakob,

Thanks for your response. The routes were assigned to the network by randomTrips.py and the data was measured by using the “Simulation Edge-based Traffic Measures”. I have found a solution to solve this problem by using traci.vehicle.getIDList and traci.vehicle.getRoadID. Now I met a new problem to get the departure time of a vehicle. Could I retrieve the departure time of a vehicle using a traci command?

Best,

Xun

发件人: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx 代表 Jakob Erdmann
发送时间: 20201116 2:07
收件人: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
主题: [EXTERNAL] Re: [sumo-user] get loaded edge ID in every measure interval

What do you mean by "the route loaded in the network was measured in several defined interval"?

How was that route loaded and how was it measured?

Am So., 15. Nov. 2020 um 22:42 Uhr schrieb Xun Liu <xliu8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello everyone,

I currently met a problem about edge information retrieve. I want get the ID of edges, which are loaded in a known route and the route loaded in the network was measured in several defined interval. Such as in the photo, the route was loaded in the network from 0-300s the measure interval is 30s. I want to retrieve the edge IDs of the route which are loaded in every measure interval. Could anyone give some advice to solve this problem? Thanks!

Best,

Xun