[sumo-user] SUMO E1Detectors and Traci commands

Greetings everyone,
I am currently trying to implement some detectors within my simulation scenario, like am induction loop detector. I found from documentation the E1 detectors and implemented them in my scenario . Though, i have a question about Traci and the ability of the detectors to share their data while the simulation is running. I used the getLastStepVehicleNumber command for the detector and the only thing that i get is the last steps vehicle number, while in the output file the nVehEntered variable is calculating all the vehicle that have passed.  Is there a way or a function-command that i can use to get all the data from the detector for the time passed with Traci and while simulation is running or shall i create some code lines within my Traci file in order to calculate every step (or second) the data that i need?

Best regards,
Thodoris Zerlentis

Back to the top