Re: [sumo-user] Adding a new vehicle

The error message indicates that the route with id 'i_r1` does not exist.

Am Do., 22. Okt. 2020 um 04:58 Uhr schrieb 謝昀宸 <sdfg014025xx@xxxxxxxxx>:
Thank you for your reply,
I tried to set the allow value of the road to "all", but this problem still occurs.
The annex is a road setting and program fragment diagram,  as well as the program itself

Many thanks,
Yu Wang

Michael Behrisch <oss@xxxxxxxxxxx> 於 2020年10月22日 週四 上午2:22寫道:
Hi,
it may be that the vehicle is not allowed to drive on the edge. Please
check the vclass of the vehicle type and the permissions. If the problem
persists, please send the scenario.

Best regards,
Michael