[sumo-user] opposite lane and "unexpected ends", stops, collisions

Hi,

when running a rural net with opposite lane overtake enabled in certain
parts,
I get quite a few surprised vehicles, indicated by

"Warning: Unexpected end of opposite lane for vehicle 'v' at lane 'l',
time=t"

So there probably is some lack of foresight in the behavior of those
vehicles.
* why is that?
* what are the consequences for my simulation?
* and when does it interfere with my results?

Also, I get this summary:
Vehicles:
  Inserted: 19529
  Running: 30
  Waiting: 0
Teleports: 33 (Collisions: 33)
Emergency Stops: 38
Persons:
  Inserted: 1134
  Running: 0

In principle I'd like to ask the same questions about those collisions
as above.

Thanks, regards
Gerald

Back to the top