Re: [sumo-user] API and the SUMO verstion

If you wish to upgrade SUMO, you also need to upgrade the traci client library (tools/traci).
The required changes for a traci client script to upgrade from 0.32.0 to 1.0.0+ should be fairly limited.
Most user-visible changes concern representation of time values (ms vs s).