[sumo-user] How could not explain the results about value changing of re-routing probability in SUMO

Dear all,
I have used the attachment as my test case.
As my understanding, the re-routing choice in  .sumocfg

 <rerouting >......</rerouting> is a choice or method to reroute the routes for inserted vehicles and find the shortest routes for them in reach re-routing period.  So, if there are shortest routes, re-routing devices assign the routes for specific vehicles. If there is not any shortest route, vehicles will keep the previous routes until the next rerouting period comes.

So, with the increasing of the re-routing probability, the statistic of one case should be better than cases with smaller probability values. However, in mycase1, the statistics values are becoming larger and larger with the increasing of the re-routing probability.