Re: [sumo-user] Temporary traffic lights, Road closures, Roadworks.

Hello!,

 That's excellent, it is indeed for a traffic light controlled section. I have been trying to implement this and I've come across an issue which may just be my inexperience again.
 When I go to my traffic light setup in netedit I right click and select view parameters where i can see where i would edit the parameters but it wont let me i just get the "you can't do that" windows noise. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Many thanks for your help so far

Michael