Re: [sumo-user] Duarouter arguments from documentation not working

duaIterate.py must distinguish between sumo options and duarouter options (only a subset of options were copied directly to the duaIterate option list). You can pass these options with the duarouter prefix like so:
duarouter--mapmatch.distance

However, due to https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/7391 you will probably not get the expected behavior. This means you may as well convert your geo-encoded trips into regular vehicles with a first duarouter call and then pass those vehicles to duaIterate.py without the need for extra options.

regards,
Jakob