Re: [sumo-user] Error with flows definition in the development version

Hi Lara,
we are currently enforcing schema validation for route inputs because a lot of "errors" (also ones reported here) come from invalid input (typos etc.) which can be easily caught this way. To get the old behavior back use the option "--xml-validation.routes auto". The best way to fix it is of course to give "routes" as the root element of your XML
file instad of "flows".

Best regards,
Michael